Made with Bamboo Salt (roasted 9 times) and 17 other natural herbal ingredients
Removes skin residue
Locks in the moisture and restores elasticity
Helps with blood circulation and improves immune system
Effective on any skin trouble caused by chemicals
Bamboo Salt(roasted 9 times), Squalane, Aloe, Olive Oil, Apricot Oil, Jojova Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Bio-Ceramic, Vitamin E, Chitin-Chitosan, Nutritive Cream, Sulfur, etc.
INSUNG ORIENTAL HERBAL BEAUTY SOAP
- To use as a cleanser, make lather and gently apply to your face twice to remove make-up and dirt in the pores.
- When used as a shampoo, hair might appear stiff and without shine at first until it becomes softer and more voluminous. It prevents various infections of the scalp and loss of hair.
- For dandruff problems, after shampooing and rinsing, applying the soapsuds on the scalp and leaving it for an extended period of time has been proven effective.
- On athlete's Foot, Eczema, and Rashes, after washing with the soap, apply the soapsuds on the problem areas and let it absorb. Repeat the steps after each shower.
- Can be used as a deodorizer and air freshener in refrigerators, bathrooms, closets, and automobiles.
- Out of toothpaste? Not to worry! Try brushing teeth with Insung Herbal Soap. It is proven to be internally safe and prevents gum disease and removes tartar and nicotine stains.